I've received an e-mail from Robert McAlister, one of the founders of
LearnEnglishFeelGood.com, telling me about his 6 sites for students and teachers of English. All of them are free and updated on a regular basis. This is how he describes them:
1. LearnEnglishFeelGood.com - Our primary site with 150 grammar exercises, 120 vocabulary exercises, printables, audio and video-based listening comprehension quizzes, lists of American idioms, phrasal verbs, and differences between British and American English, and more.
2. BusinessEnglishSite.com - Business English grammar and vocabulary quizzes arranged by topic (sales, marketing, medical, I.T., accounting, finance, etc.) Includes audio and video-based listening comprehension sections.
3. ESLPDF.com - A good collection of free downloadable English grammar and vocabulary handouts for personal or classroom use.
4.EnglishForMyJob.com - Grammar and vocabulary training exercises for people working in the hospitality industry. Separate sections for those working in the hotel, restaurant, and travel industries, as well as a general "politeness training" section.
5. Infosquares.com - Video-based listening comprehension quizzes, reading comprehension quizzes, an ESL blog, and a list of modern American slang words and phrases.
6. EnglishPractice.mobi - Our mobile website, with about 75 free grammar and vocabulary quizzes.